Our problems :
- Increasing worldwide population.
- Huge deserts and progression of the desert : Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, Siberia.
- Too much water (75% of Earth surface + poles) : erosion, flood, melting poles which rain above us.
- Fewer and fewer land for farming (cities, erosion), natural hazards.
My solutions :
- Construction Boats which could navigate in the ocean and rivers worldwide. Containing machines to build :
Farming Building :
- Each floor dedicated to farming. Minimum use if soil. Control of light, humidity. Eventually ground floor for commercial area or transport facilities.
- Underground with parking and water tanks (from rain)
- Automatic harvest.
- Maximize natural resources : water tank underground (filled with rain), optimize sun exposition, optimize natural air circulation.
- Produce energy locally : solar power or other local underground heat.
- Heating / light : use optimal air circulation (machine/human/sun heat) + optimal selection of plants for each floor (sun exposition), to produce bigger fruits/vegetables.
- Multiply farming area by ... the number of floors.
- Multiply the number of trees (several floors) -> reducing pollution/storing CO2.
- Exportation (the plans, construction management, IT, engineering, some hardware for automatic harvest/building operations...)
- Use low cost and local staff : construction phase, exploitation, commercialize local production.
- Give work and food to local people : construction phase, production, sell food, maintenance, ...
- Production not depending on nature : floods, diseases, drought, cold, insects.
- Farming building could be located inside towns : reduce gaz use (transportation), fresh fruits & vegetables, lower production/transport costs.